IP Voice Telephony
- GRP2602W includes built-in dual-band Wi-Fi support
- 4.3 inch (272x480) TFT color LCD
- 20 per page (each module contains 2 pages, for up to 40 lines per module)
- Combine up 4 daisy-chained modules for 160 contacts/extensions
- BLF, call park /pick-up, speed-dial, presence, intercom, voice conferencing transfer/forward and more
The GBX20 is an Extension Module that adds functionality, versatility and flexibility to Grandstream’s GRP2615 Carrier-Grade IP Phone and GXV3350 IP Video Phone. It features a 272x480 LCD display that offers up to 40 contacts per module with support for up to 160 contact s by using 4 modules. The GBX20 supports a wide-range of advanced call features including BLF, call park /pick-up, speed-dial, presence, intercom, voice conferencing transfer/forward and much more. An ideal solution for businesses and receptionists managing high call volumes, the GBX20 ensures maximum productivity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching incoming calls.
The GBX20 is a backlit LCD extension module supported by the GXV3350 and GRP2615. The module includes 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching (allowing each GBX20 to support up to 40 contacts/extensions.). Connect up to 4 GBX20 modules to compatible Grandstream phones for a total of 160 contacts/extensions.