The GMD1208 is an extension microphone with integrated Bluetooth and a companion device for the GVC3220 Ultra HD Multimedia Conferencing System to increase the overall audio coverage range.
- 1x HDMI In, 2x HDMI Out,1x Line in/out ,1x Media
- Capacitive touch mute button with LED
- 1500mA built-in Li-Ion battery
- Micro-B port for charging, BYOD microphone and upgrading
- Low power indicator
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR protocols
- Proprietary 2.4GHz wireless technology with dynamic beamforming technology
- Ultrasound pairing technology
- High quality audio coding with error tolerance
- Built-in 8 omni-directional MEMS with 5-meter pickup range
The GMD1208 is an extension microphone companion device for Grandstream’s GVC3220 Ultra HD Multimedia Conferencing System to increase the overall audio coverage range. This desktop wireless microphone includes integrated Bluetooth allowing it to also be paired with Bluetooth devices to provide HD voice quality. With ultrasound pairing, long talk time, proprietary 2.4G/BT dual mode and error-resilient transmission, the GMD1208 brings mobility and flexibility for an easy and powerful conferencing solution. Thanks to the dynamic beamforming technology, 8 omni-directional microphones can efficiently choose from up to 24 beam directions, covering 360-degree full band quality voice pickup within a radius of 5-meters for the best user experience. The multi-functional touch key on this device can trigger various functions with different operations and includes an LED indicator for status notifications. These user friendly features make GMD1208 an ideal choice for organizations that need optimal microphone placements with ultra-wide room coverage and crystal-clear audio quality.