The GVC3220 is a high-end video conferencing system that provides an interactive and immersive video conferencing environment to increase collaboration and productivity. Thanks to its suite of powerful, high-end video collaboration features, support for 4k Ultra HD video, ease-of-use and platform flexibility, the GVC3220 is ideal for boardrooms, large conference rooms, auditoriums, classrooms and more.
- Live broadcast using Facebook/YouTube Live features
- Supports sharp video quality of up to 4K Full-HD video output
- Runs on Android 9.0 operating system
- GMD1208 desktop wireless microphone provides full room coverage for up to 5m pickup range
- Remote video screen real time control and sharing PC screen functions
- Advanced camera with 8M pixel CMOS sensor, FOV wide-angle lens, 12x zoom and PTZ for easy camera view adjustments
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz), supports Wi-Fi Multimedia
- 5-way 1080P or 9-way 720P
- 1x HDMI In, 2x HDMI Out,1x Line in/out ,1x Media
The GVC3220 is a SIP-based Ultra HD Multimedia Conferencing System that provides flexibility to support any SIP or H.323 video conferencing platform, including Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings. With IPVideoTalk, the GVC Option plan turns any meeting hosted on a GVC device into an online meeting that can be joined seamlessly by up to thousands of people from a web browser, mobile app or other GVC devices. The GVC3220 is based on Android 9.0 and offer s powerful features including 4K Ultra HD video, the ability to locally host up to 5-way 1080p video conferences, wireless screen-sharing capabilities, integrated Wi-Fi , Bluetooth and more. It comes equipped with the GMD1208 desktop wireless microphone to enhance audio quality and provide full room coverage for up to 26ft pickup range. Thanks to its suite of powerful, high-end video collaboration features, support for 4k Ultra HD video, ease-of-use and platform flexibility, the GVC3220 is ideal for boardrooms, large conference rooms, auditoriums, classrooms and more.