IP Video Surveillance
- Integrate with third party speakers, microphones, intercom systems, sirens, alarms, alarm devices such as door sensors and third party motion sensors, and more
- Up to 16 channels of 720p or 8 channels of 1080p HD audio/video real-time recording
- Fully customizable recording rules; time-based, event based, manual or automatic
- Automatic discovery of Grandstream IP Cameras
- Up to 2 SATA 2.5” internal hard drives with maximum 4TB storage and RAID 0 or RAID 1 configurations
- Complete security features including role based access control, event/system logs and hard drive content encryption
The GVR3552 Network Video Recorder (NVR) offers small to medium businesses and residential users a dedicated and reliable solution for centralized IP video surveillance recording and monitoring. It provides video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 16 IP video cameras to allow users to record and monitor their IP video surveillance network using one device. The GVR3552 can be viewed and managed by connecting it directly to a TV or computer monitor or through the web user interface. The GVR3552 supports all Grandstream IP Video surveillance cameras and IP Video Encoders/Decoders and can automatically detect these devices. Users can view the live feed of up to 4 cameras simultaneously and can save up to 4TB of video files on the device by easily connecting up to 2 hard drives (hard drives not included) using the easy to access hard drive tray.
The GVR3552 Network Video Recorder (NVR) provides video recording, indexing, searching and video storage management for up to 16 IP video cameras with up to 4TB of storage, making it ideal for small businesses and residential users.