Gateways and ATAs
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 1 FXO port
- Dual 100Mbps LAN and WAN ports
- Lifeline support (FXS port will be hard-relayed to FXO port) in case of power outage
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
The HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port in order to offer backup lifeline support using a PSTN line. The integration of a FXO and FXS port enables this hybrid ATA to support remote calling to and from the PSTN line. For added flexibility, the FXS port extends VoIP service to one analog device. Users can convert their analog technology to VoIP thanks to the HT813’s ultra-compact size, HD voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, high-end security protection and multiple auto provisioning options. These advanced features also allow service providers to offer high quality IP service to customers looking to upgrade to VoIP.
The HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port.