The GSC3516 is a SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Speaker that offers 2-way voice functionality with both a high-fidelity 15W HD speaker and 3 directional microphones with Multichannel Microphone Array Design (MMAD) and 1 omnidirectional auxiliary microphone that offer a 4.2 meter pickup distance.
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/ PoE+
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- 3 directional mics with MMAD & microphone beamforming array and 1 omnidirectionalauxiliary microphone
- Full-band and wide-band audio codec support including Opus & G.722
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- One 10/100Mbps network port with PoE/PoE+
- 2-pin multi-purpose input to support peripherals including call buttons
The GSC3516 is a SIP/Multicast Talk-Back Speaker that allows offices, schools, hospitals, apartments and more to build powerful voice intercom solutions that expand security and communication. This robust SIP intercom device offers 2-way voice functionality with both a high-fidelity 15W HD speaker and 3 directional microphones with Multichannel Microphone Array Design (MMAD) an d 1 omnidirectional auxiliary microphone that offer a 4.2 meter pickup distance. The GSC3516 supports a wide-range of peripherals including Bluetooth devices, built-in whitelists, blacklists and greylists to easily block unwanted calls, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi and advanced acoustic echo cancellation. By pairing the GSC3516 with other Grandstream devices, including desktop and cordless IP phones a s well as the GDS series of Facility Access products, users can easily sculpt a state-of-the-art security a nd voice intercom solution. Thanks to it’s modern industrial design, cleanable exterior surface and rich features, the GSC3516 is the ideal intercom speaker/microphone for any setting.